Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My first photo exhibition in Malaysia~

Did I make it sounds like I have been exhibiting my photos everywhere? Haha~ I used to exhibit once in my Uni. when I was the president of the PhotoSoc in the Student Union. (yeah.. I did say I was the president).

Atom and I was invited to show off our best shots in the recently Grand Opened Snips Academy - College of Creative Arts, located in Kompleks Karamunsing level 8. Here are the snpshots of our super humble Gallery:


Right hand side is Atom's Gallery


Left hand side is mine...


So thankful to have Ronald helping out that day~


I believe this will be my next Hot Shot for Digital Camera Magazine - World Edition~


The right photo is the Hot Shot Winner for Digital Camera Magazine - World Edition - September 2009~

2 comments:

  1. wow. its seldom photographers to exhibit their photos particularly in kk. good for you and atom.

    ReplyDelete